Special Events Insurance
Young & Associates Insurance specializes in Event Insurance in Duluth, Superior, Hermantown, Proctor and surrounding areas in Minnesota & Wisconsin.
Special Occasion Examples
- Birthday Parties
- Sweet 16 Celebration
- Anniversary Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Retirement Parties
- Family Reunions
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Helps protect your financial investment while offering you peace of mind as you plan life's celebrations.
- Provides several different types of coverage and coverage enhancements for the special day.
- Provides cancellation and postponement coverage to cover your investment for many of the things that could go wrong - that are beyond your control.
- Especially in today's economy, you can be protected against no-show or bankrupt vendors.
- You choose your limit - it is recommended you choose a coverage level equal to the amount you would stand to lose in a worst-case scenario if you were forced to reschedule your event at the last minute.
- No deductibles - if you have a claim, covered losses are paid from the first dollar up to the applicable limit.
- Even if deposits have already been made, they will still be covered under your Protector Plan (as long as there is no impending claim or existing claim situation).
- Others that have paid for or contracted to pay for any item, service or location is covered under your policy.
- Special Attire
- Lost Deposits
- Special Jewelry
- Severe Weather
- Transportation Shutdown
- Ruined Photos/Videos
- Call to Duty
- Damaged Gifts
- Sudden Illness/Death in Family
- Venue Requires Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Additional Expenses
Specializing in MN & WI Insurance
202 W. Superior Street, Suite 400, Duluth, MN 55802