Young & Associates Insurance specializes in Wedding Insurance in Duluth, Superior, Hermantown, Proctor and surrounding areas in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Helps protect your financial investment while offering you peace of mind as you plan your special day.
- Provides several different types of coverage and coverage enhancements for your special day, your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- Provides cancellation and postponement coverage to cover your investment for many of the things that could go wrong - that are beyond your control.
- Especially in today's economy, you can be protected against no-show or bankrupt vendors.
- You choose your limit - it is recommended you choose a coverage level equal to the amount you would stand to lose in a worst-case scenario if you were forced to reschedule your wedding at the last minute.
- No deductibles - if you have a claim, covered losses are paid from the first dollar up to the applicable limit.
- Even if deposits have already been made, they will still be covered under your Wedding Protector Plan (as long as there is no impending claim or existing claim situation).
- Others that have paid for or contracted to pay for any item, service or location is covered under your policy.
- There is no additional cost for destination wedding locations including the U.S. and its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Bermuda, the Bahamas, Turks, Caicos, the Caribbean Islands (excluding Cuba & Haiti) and cruise ships leaving from a port within these territories.
- Wedding Dress/Tuxedos
- Lost Deposits
- Lost Rings
- Severe Weather
- Transportation Shutdown
- Ruined Photos/Videos
- Call to Duty
- Damaged Gifts
- Sudden Illness/Death in Family
- Venue Requires Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Additional Expenses
Specializing in MN & WI Insurance
202 W. Superior Street, Suite 400, Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 722-1481 • (877) 874-1000 toll free